So as I’ve said before I don’t do new year’s resolutions, but I do like to at least make a nice list of goals I would like to accomplish for the year. Unfortunately, last year I started one but never finished and to make it even better I can’t even find it. This year I am not only going to make sure I get the list done. I’m posting online for to ensure a certain level of accountability and I will know exactly where to find it at the end of the year.
Goals for 2011
- Write everyday.
- Get my website up and running.
- Attend networking events.
- Organize my picture files.
- Edit poetry collection.
- Experiment with photo-editing everyday.
- Read at least 5 books on writing.
- Post something new online once a week.
- Update the website once a week.
Can’t wait to see at the end of the year how many of these I was able to stick to or accomplish.